The Circle Women’s Collective for Spirituality, Activism & the Earth
The Circle Women’s Collective offers eclectic programming and events, as well as a resource library to women in the London community and beyond who are interested in spirituality, feminism, activism, ecology, social justice and the arts.
- The opportunity for women to explore their spirituality on their own terms.
- The opportunity to be a part of a spiritual community that is outside of any particular faith or denomination.
- The opportunity for women to be enlightened and enlivened through experiential ritual, education and learning.
We do this through:
- Open Circles – monthly rituals open to all women.
- Public lectures
- A resource library
- Brighid Festival
- Ritual of Re-Membering, commemorating the Montreal Massacre and all women who have suffered due to gender violence.
- Networking with our online community and other women’s organizations within London and beyond.
What women have said about being a part of The Circle:
“Being a part of The Circle has brought me HOME TO MYSELF.” – Cheryl
“The Circle is a safe place, a haven where women from every denomination and no denomination, from all cultures and backgrounds, from all ages and stages, meet to learn, share, experience and enrich our lives through stimulating discourse, sense and nonsense filled evenings. We leave our inhibitions behind and allow ourselves to experience the moment through art, fun, laughter, dance, in a spirit unique to women.” – Barb
“The Circle has come to mean a place where hospitality and inclusivity are guaranteed. It is a place where “home” and “belonging” and “community” are palpably and gratefully recognized and received, where I witness the design and unfolding of beautiful ritual, and where I can speak of the ordinary and the sacred in the same sentence” – Margaret
“What The Circle means to me…a place to BE, and share with other women; we share, we listen, and most of all our voices are heard; we learn to be creative and have fun.” – Angela