Sunday, February 28, 2021
1:00-3:00 pm EST / 6:00-8:00 pm GMT
This event is being offered as a gift. There is no cost to participate.
In collaboration with WomanSpirit Ireland, we invite you to virtually gather with us as we experience “Brighid, Dancing Spring’s Threshold”.
Together we will dance Spring’s threshold by immersing ourselves in the traditions of Brighid. Join us and listen to guest speaker Mary Condren as she shares her knowledge and wisdom about the Irish and other Old European traditions on the rituals of Spring.
PLEASE NOTE: A Zoom link providing you with access will be sent to you the day prior to the event.
In Preparation for Brighid, Dancing Spring’s Threshold:
- Journal and pen
- Bowl of water and towel
- Two small bowls – one with milk and one with honey; chunk/slice of bread (photo)
- Crios (Instructions: How to Create a Crios)
- Music (Lyric) Translation from Irish Gaelic to English
Optional Pre-event Readings by Mary Condren
- Brigit: SoulSmith for the New Millenium
- Brigit, Matron of Poetry, Healing, Smithwork and Mercy: Female Divinity in a European Wisdom Tradition
- The Dew of Mercy or the Blood of Sacrifice: The Choice Facing Human Civilisation