The Circle Membership – Our Heart & Soul
Our membership IS The Circle. Each woman who makes up our unique collective is an integral and valued contributor to the ongoing existence, co-creation and success of our organization. Whether you are from within the London community or are from another city, province, or country, each member assists in supporting our mission and vision of our centre through your financial support. Please join/renew your membership today!
Our annual membership fee is $30.00
Free will donations are most welcome. (The Circle is an incorporated not-for-profit and volunteer-run organization with all donations going directly to support our programming, library, and publications. This Circle is not a registered charity so we are unable to issue you a tax receipt for your gift).
- Click HERE to access our printable membership form.
- Click DONATE to join/renew your membership online or make a Free Will donation.
Through your membership and support, The Circle Women’s Collective can continue to:
- provide a safe space for women to explore the sacred in our lives and on our own terms.
- provide quality programming, workshops, rituals, Open Circles and other events.
- add resources to our unique, women-authored library.
- host Open Circles, workshops and other programming.
- publish The Circle Newsletter.
- enlighten and enliven women on a wide range of issues such as activism, social justice, environmentalism, women’s rights, human rights, feminism and feminist spirituality.
- play a key role in the greater London women’s activist community, such as the Women’s Events Committee, organising Take Back the Night, International Women’s Day and the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women (December 6th)